DM Mechanical & Pipe Installations Ltd are specialists in the field of welding and have accumulated a vast knowledge of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic welding processes.
Click here for Sample Welding Procedure
WPQR Set Up
16” Carbon Steel, Seamless Pipe, API 5L Grade B, Schedule 120, Wall Thickness 30mm
Our welders are dual certified to ASME IX & EN287.
They are familiar with the full range of the processes and specifications.
We have an in house training facility, in which we train our apprentices and welders in the various processes. (See list below) For training courses contact email@example.com
Working alongside nationwide quality assured suppliers we will guarantee competitive prices and a speedy turn-around
- All welding is carried out to A.S.M.E. IX specifications.
- Each welder will have a current coding for the welding procedures which are strictly adhered to.
- Our qualified inspector passes all pipe spools before despatch.
- Material certification is supplied with all completed projects.
- Pressure testing to client specification.
- N.D.T. rates available upon request.
- A 12 month warranty is applicable to any defects, as outlined in our terms and conditions.
- TIG – C/S & S/S
- Shielded metal arc welding
- Submerged arc welding
- Flux core welding
- Open root welding
- Stove (down hand) welding
- Welder training available in advanced
- Weld procedure specification
- Welder qualification test ASME for all welders