What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including your email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- information relating to your preferences and interests
- website usage data
- other information collected through customer surveys
What we do with the collected information
We use this information to better understand your needs so we can provide improved products and services, and an enhanced customer experience. Specifically, we may use collected data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping to ensure any data we hold on you is accurate, up to date and secure.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you in response to an enquiry.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes.
- To improve your experience of using our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, do not tick the box that indicates you want to receive marketing emails from us.
- If you no longer wish us to use your personal information for email you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding in relation to you is incorrect or you wish to change how we communicate with you, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com